Alhamdulillah (always)



Alloh, I wanna thank You..
For give me the best parent whom trust me and put their big hope at me. I feel respected!
For give me the best sisters whom always there when i need them. I'm not Alone!

Alloh, I wanna thank You..
For give me the best thing i've never though before: this marriage. Barokah is Your giveness and Your kindness.
For give us the right time to be together, each other: March 19th 2011.
For give me the best man for me: Gema Fikri Ananda Putra. My lovely husband.
For give me the new kindly family. I love them too.

Alloh, I wanna thank You
For give me alot of best friend i've ever met! I love them because of you , Alloh.
Please take care of them.
Maybe, i coundn't reply their kindness, yet let me pray to You for they goodness in their life.

Alloh, I wanna thank You
For the breath you give me all my life
For the opportunity u give so that i could enjoy and thank for my life.
For give me the right way
For give me Your LOVE




-Ang-
Category: , 0 komentar

0 komentar:

Post a Comment